Article provided by: Dowd RestorationThinking of selling your house? Hire Dowd Restoration for your remodeling Denver needs. First impressions last, so increase your curb appeal with a fresh coat of paint for your exterior walls and roof. Do you have an interesting historic piece in your home, like a fire place or porch? We can restore it for you. Fill up our contact form from our website for an estimate.
If you are looking to remodel your home because are trying to sell it or just want to enjoy a better space, it is best to hire a professional. Remodeling Denver is harder than it seems. There are a lot of steps—from the planning to the actual remodeling phase and even the clean-up part. You can do it on your own but it will definitely take up a lot of your time and can cost you more money in the long run. Hiring professionals is more efficient. Here are a few tips in choosing a contractor for your home remodeling:
• Hire someone with an experience of at least 3 years in remodeling.
• Choose contractors that are part of national remodeling groups.
• Check if they have a good record with the Better Business Bureau.
• Contact references and view a portfolio if they have one.
• Visit one of their job sites. This can show you how the contractor works.
• Choose a contractor you can easily talk to. You should be able to comfortably communicate your wants, needs, and budget.
Denver Restoration is an accredited member of the Denver Netter Business Bureau. We are also a proud member of the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America. For remodeling Denver we listen to our customer’s ideas and incorporate it into our work. What’s more, we will be present in all stages of the project we are managing. To see some of our previous jobs, feel free to browse our website. Denver Restoration can offer an estimate. Just fill up our secure form.
4891 E. Baytes Ave, Denver, CO 80222
View Larger Map